Inspect Co. LLC
Home Inspections in North Carolina and South Carolina
Inspecting the Carolinas One Home at a Time
A Small Local Business with Big Company Features
Our family-owned and operated home inspection company provides big company features with the personalized touch that can only come from a smaller, local company. We know that you want a professional on your side who provides quick, accurate results and uses proven industry equipment. That’s why we use up to date tools and deliver your inspection report electronically.
Attention to Detail Makes All the Difference
Anyone can do a quick visual inspection of your new home but it takes an experienced, detail-oriented inspector to discover seemingly small issues that can have big impact on your wallet and your satisfaction with your home purchase.
We pride ourselves in taking time and paying close attention to every aspect of each home, while thoroughly documenting the findings with photos, videos, and detailed descriptions to give a clear understanding of the condition of the home.
Home Inspection Services for North & South Carolina
Buying or selling a home is one of the largest financial decisions you will make in your life time and can be an exciting and nerve-racking experience. To ensure you make an educated decision, buyers should have the most thorough home inspection possible with a detailed written report on the home and property.
Scheduling a Home Inspection with Inspect Co Home Inspection Services is the best way to get the most through Home Inspection and Home Inspection report possible, allowing for an informed and educated purchasing decision.
- Buyer’s Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- New Construction Phase Inspections
- 11-Month Builder’s/Warranty Inspection
- Radon Inspection
- Water Testing
- Dock Inspection
- Vacation Property Inspection
- Irrigation System Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
We Make Your Life Easier with Create Request List™
When chosing Inspect Co Home Inspection Services you will get access to HomeGauge’s Create Request List™ which is one of our many company features. You’ll receive electronic access to your inspection report, which makes it simple to sort through any issues and quickly create your repair addendum.
The Inspect Co. team has three key values they live by to ensure a great home inspection experience for every client, every time.
The most experienced and educated inspectors in the business.
- NC Licensed Home Inspector #3446
- SC Licensed Home Inspector #48849
- Pre-licensing, radon certifications and continuing education through the Home Inspection Training Center and the NC licensed home inspectors Association.
- Exceed the NC & SC required continuing education hours each year.
- House science training with Central Piedmont Community College
The most detailed inspections, property walkthroughs, and inspection reports all structured to educate the customers.
- Customized inspection reports with detailed photos, videos, and descriptions with arrows to point out the issues.
- Our inspectors take the extra time at the end of the inspection to walk the customer through the home and findings in detail and to educate the customer on the systems of the home.
Great customer service that makes the home inspection process as easy as possible on the customers and agents.
- Flexible inspection scheduling with evening and weekend appointment upon request
- Online click and sign inspection agreements.
- Call, Text or schedule online appointments
- We answer post inspection questions.
- We make it as easy as possible for customers or referring agents to schedule or pay for inspections.
- We offer discounts to veterans and investors.
SCHEDULE YOUR INSPECTION!
Inspect Co offers home inspections services in all of North Carolina and the Charlotte area of South Carolina.
Central NC market area includes: Henderson, Oxford, Durham, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Louisburg, Roxboro, Roanoke Rapids, Tarboro, and Wilson and the countries of: Vance, Granville, Warren, Franklin, Durham, Wake, Halifax, Edgecombe, North Hampton, Hertford, Gates.
The Outer Banks market area includes: Camden, Currituck, Edenton, Elizabeth City, and Hertford and includes: Bertie, Camden, Chowan, Currituck, Dare, Pasquotank and Perquimans counties.
The Charlotte market area includes (we service the following North Carolina and South Carolina counties): Mecklenburg, Gaston, Cabarrus, York, Lancaster, Union.
LOGIN TO VIEW INSPECTION